Simplify the holidays with this Christmas Elf Activity Pack with 30 Days of DIY Christmas Elf Ideas and Printables!
Coming up with ideas for your Christmas elf can be overwhelming and who has time to remember to "set up" the elf each night? Reduce holiday stress by using the printables included in this Christmas Elf Activity Pack!
Christmas Elf Activity Pack
What's included in the 5-page pack:
- 35-Day Calendar with a schedule of nightly activities for your Christmas Elf
- 8 Letters from your Christmas Elf
- I'm back/Elf introduction letter
- "I'm sick" letter
- Write Santa a Letter Note
- Get on the Nice List letter
- Official Elf Report
- Official Nice List Certification
- Santa Needs Your Help letter
- Goodbye letter
- 6 Different Props to complete your Elf's calendar of activities
- Dear Santa letter (for kids to complete)
30 Days of DIY Christmas Elf Ideas and Printables
The 30-day Christmas Elf Activity Calendar will reduce the stress of coming up with your elf's next adventure. The Christmas Elf's nightly activities are easy to create at home with minimal supplies. The printable letters, notes, and signs are included in the pack making your Christmas Elf ideas super easy this holiday season!
***Please note, the free printable Elf Superhero costumes are NOT included in the pack! The Elf Superhero costumes are free to download on my blog here.*** Only 2 days have costumes scheduled on the calendar in this pack.
- We recommend printing on white cardstock 65 lbs or heavier (110 lb white cardstock is recommended for best durability).
- Print and cut items as needed.
Photos shown are just examples of the PDF - actual colors may vary depending on your computer screen color settings and your Printer Color cartridge.
Print as many as you like after downloading the file and use over and over!