Simplify the holidays with this Elf on the Shelf Activity Pack – PDF with 30 Days of DIY Elf on the Shelf Ideas and Printables!
Coming up with ideas for your elf can be overwhelming and who has time to remember to “set up” the elf each night. Reduce holiday stress by using the printables included in the Elf on the Shelf Activity Pack!
Elf on the Shelf Activity Pack
What’s included in the 5-page pack:
- 30 Day Calendar with a schedule of nightly activities for your Elf
- 8 Letters from your Elf
- I’m back/Elf introduction letter
- I’m sick letter
- Write Santa a Letter Note
- Get on the Nice List letter
- Official Elf Report
- Official Nice List Certification
- Santa Needs Your Help letter
- Goodbye letter
- 6 Different Props to complete your Elf’s calendar of activities
- Dear Santa letter (for kids to complete)
30 Days of DIY Elf on the Shelf Ideas and Printables
The 30-day Elf on the Shelf Activity Calendar will reduce the stress of coming up with your elf’s next adventure. Your Elf’s nightly activities are easy to create at home with minimal supplies. The printables letters, notes, and signs are included in the pack making your Elf on the Shelf ideas super easy this holiday season!
***Please note, the free printable Elf on the Shelf Superhero costumes are NOT included in the pack! The Elf Superhero costumes are free to download in my private digital resource library (sign up HERE if you are not yet a subscriber!).***
- We recommend printing on white cardstock 65 lbs or heavier (110 lb white cardstock is recommended for best durability).
- Print and cut items as needed.
Photos shown are just examples of the PDF – actual colors may vary depending on your computer screen color settings and your Printer Color cartridge.
Print as many as you like after downloading the file and use over and over!