Personal Use only (unless you’re purchasing SVG files; if so, see the Commercial License). I retain all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the products.
You may not distribute these PDF’s and printables to others please, including reselling, relicensing, redistributing, giving for free, or as part of a giveaway.
Can I print as many copies as I like of the printables?
Yes, you may print as many you like as long as they are for your own personal use. You can save copies to additional computers/devices that are for your own personal use.
You may NOT use them to run workshops or sell or share the digital files.
All of my products are covered by copyright, and to share them either in the file or printed form would be a breach of copyright law.
SVG, DXF, EPS, or PNG File Terms:
Personal Use only. I retain all rights, licenses, copyright, title, and ownership of the products.
You may not distribute these PDFs and digital files to others, including reselling, relicensing, redistributing, giving for free, or as part of a giveaway.
You are welcome to use these designs on personal items or physical items for sale in small amounts (less than 100 pieces) as long as you give credit to Simple Made Pretty.
No mass production is allowed unless you purchase the Commercial Use License (up to 1000 items).
SVG, DXF, EPS, or PNG File Terms:
- You are welcome to use this design on personal items or items for sale in small amounts (less than 100 pieces). No mass producing allowed. You MAY NOT upload this file to any print-on-demand sites such as but not limited to Cafe Press, Zazzle, Amazon Merch, PRINTFUL, etc. I do NOT allow my designs to be sold as transfers or sublimations.
- All items must be made by you. No 3rd party printing.
- You are not allowed to reformat this design or any part of it into an embroidery file.
- By purchasing in our store, you agree to these terms.
# WHAT ARE THE ALLOWED USES?
• Use each design unlimitedly for your personal use (Without making money).
• Create and sell only physical finished-end products up to 100 times by crediting us on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed.
• Create and sell only physical finished-end products
# WHAT IS THE CREDITING/LICENSE POLICY FOR PERSONAL USE?
You may use our designs for your personal use (Without making money). There is no limitation or license policy for this purpose.
# WHAT IS THE CREDITING/LICENSE POLICY FOR COMMERCIAL USE?
Our SVGs come with a “Commercial Use” permit for up to 100 uses to create only physical finished-end products such as shirts, mugs, tote bags, cards, etc.
It is just necessary to place our credit on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed. By crediting Simple Made Pretty, you do not need to purchase any commercial license.
“SVG by Simple Made Pretty”
If you don’t want to credit us, you have the option to purchase the “Commercial Use License”. This license allows you to use our designs commercially to create up to **** 1,000 **** physical finished end products without giving credit to Simple Made Pretty.
->Purchase the Commercial Use License here
How Do I Use the SVGs?
These are for use with craft cutting machines such as the Cricut or Silhouette.
To use SVGs with the Silhouette, you will need the Designer Edition of the Silhouette Studio software to open an SVG file.
Alternatively, a PNG file is included with your download. You can use the "trace" function of the basic Silhouette software to use it as a cut file.
By purchasing in our store, you agree to these terms.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.