The Ultimate Cleaning Binder will help you:
- Create a practical action plan and cleaning schedule that works for you.
- Discover cleaning supplies and tools will make your life easier, save money, and reduces chemicals in your home.
- Clear the clutter and create cleaning systems for your home that will keep things clean consistently.
- Deep clean your home from top to bottom in an easy-to-follow checklists & calendars that actually makes cleaning FUN!
- Develop smart strategies for helping household members (your kids and spouse!) keep their own spaces neat and clean.
PDF File Includes:
- EIGHTEEN (18) Homemade Cleaning Product Recipes
- (1) Sample Cleaning Schedule
- (1) House Cleaning Brain Dump
- (1) Blank Cleaning Schedule
- (1) Family Chore Chart
- (1) Chores By Age Cheat Sheet
- (1) Spring Cleaning Checklist
- (1) 30-Day Spring Cleaning Calendar
- (1) Speed Cleaning Checklist
- (1) Cleaning Supplies Checklist
- (1) Cleaning Supplies Shopping List
- SIXTEEN (16) Cleaning Product Labels (with Ingredients)
- EIGHTEEN (18) Cleaning Product Labels (With PDF & SVG Files)
Plus 7-Pages of Bonus Printables!
I also included cleaning printables that were previously available in my shop in case you prefer the color and style of those forms and labels!
- DIY Cleaning Product Cheat Sheets (14 total labels and 14 recipes)
- ONE (1) Master House Cleaning Schedule Checklist (Teal/Pink)
- ONE (1) Family Chore Chart (Teal/Pink)
- Print front and back on plain white copy paper and place in a 3-ring binder.
- Use a free PDF editor (such as pdfescape.com) to edit forms. You can also edit forms via Adobe using this technique.
- Print Labels on heavy cardstock. Cut labels by hand and use packing tape to adhere to 8 oz. or 2 oz. Amber Glass Spray Bottles.