Perfect to use for small and large wedding celebrations! Each item has the white lace design detail.
THE PDF FILE INCLUDES:
- ONE (1) "MR & MRS" bunting
- TWO (2) Escort Cards/Place Cards/Tent Cards (folded and flat)
- TWO (2) Thank You Favor Tags
- ONE (1) "Just Married" mini bunting for a cake topper
- ONE (1) Mini bunting with lace detail
- ONE (1) "Welcome to our wedding" sign
- ONE (2) "Gifts & Cards" sign
- ONE (1) Blank sign
- ONE (1) Table Number Paper Lantern (#'s 1-12 is included)
BANNER IDEAS-Hang the bunting on the bride and groom's chairs, on a wall above the bride and groom's chairs, on the back of their get-away car, on the reception entry-way door. Cut by hand and use a hole puncher for the top holes.
PLACE CARD IDEAS-Escort card or tent cards can be used as name place cards or for labeling food items at a wedding.
THANK YOU FAVOR TAG IDEAS-Tie to favors, place favors at dining table or on a favor table.
JUST MARRIED MINI BUNTING IDEAS-Use as a cake topper (glue flags to twine and wrap each end around wooden skewers). Use as decor
TABLE SIGN IDEAS-Use to label the gift/gift card table. Use to welcome guests to the wedding. Blank cards can be used for personalized messages.
PAPER LANTERN IDEAS-Cut 4 of each table number PDF. Fold on the indicated line and glue ends together to form a box. Can be folded flat for easy transportation!
- We recommend printing on white cardstock 65 lbs or heavier (110 lb white cardstock is recommended for best durability).
- Cut by hand and use a hole puncher for the top holes.
- Use twine, string, yarn or ribbon to hang the bunting.
- Use glue for table # signs.
Photos shown are just examples of the PDF - actual colors may vary depending on your computer screen color settings and your Printer Color cartridge.
Print as many as you like after downloading the file and use over and over!